Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Turn a page of life

Why blogging?

       There are moments in life when reasons, goals and expectations are destroyed, annihilated by our own faults, fears and frustrations. One could accept and get conformed with this situation as there are so many examples of such behavior around us, but it is not my case. It can't be as it would mean for me to comply with monotony, melancholy or maybe depression, and that is not me. I could be some years ago, when my personality was still vulnerable and needed always a support to not fade, but today I rely on myself and on the power to do something for the others, to try to be an example who admits her faults and weaknesses, but has always the strength to move on and can get up always after a fall. 
       Last year had many changes in my life, I had to experience many states and feelings which led to a point where I realized that I must stop and make an evaluation. I felt that everything what once defined me is lost, all the plans, hopes and expectations betrayed me. But I didn't lose my dreams and the energy to restart, the desire to want more. "So nothing is lost!" I said to myself, at least not something what I can't retrieve or rebuild. These 26 years I lived weren't boring or easy, I've had experienced good and bad, happiness and sadness, love and loss, success and failure, desire and rejection, and I could continue with an endless line, so I realized that I want to share many thoughts, wishes, experiences and struggles, but especially I want to save them. My personality and every feature of my character is the result of the experiences I had, of the events occurred in my life, of the relations I had with each person I entered in contact, all the feelings I have ever felt, the attitude I had toward all problems and issues and so on. I have apparently a series of things without end again, which makes me even more eager to speak, and in the same way to explore more deeply their senses and values in life.
        The desire to discover the world, but especially myself is the driver of this blog. I don't want to waste nothing more which could bring me closer to the world and which could drop me in the mysteries of my dreams, desires, feelings and passions. Life is like a running river, its flow will never go back just forward, but it depends just on us what we take with the flow, what we leave behind and how pure or how chaotic is this stream. How we live our life depends just on us, and LIFE IS WORTHY TO LIVE ON ITS HIGHEST INTENSITY. This is what I want to share with you in my blog.   

No comments:

Post a Comment