Sunday, March 2, 2014

Some people deserve what they got

Hello
I want to write about lies and liars because in the last time I had a revelation of a series of lies which outraged me and even though this didn't leave any harms in my life I just can't let unexpressed my impressions regarding this.
The biggest disappointment can be caused by people from who we expect the least the inappropriate comportment or attitude. I should have had the intuition that there is something wrong with somebody who is considered a person with the best intentions and sentiments by everybody around him. That is quite unreal nowadays. After I found out some events from his life which I considered very tough and I would never forgive or pass over what another person did to him, but he did and reacted very good, I started to get convinced that actually he is really a good person.
I don't want to overcharge this post with more details, so you will have to believe me that he played very authentically the role of a good, caring, patient and kind man. However this theater didn't last long and after a few suspect signs I wanted explanations and asked for concrete decisions. This was my test and he totally failed it. I knew that if he was honest than I will get some logic explanation and things will get better, but if my suspicions were right than he will give me some vague answer and leave. The disappointment started from here as he wasn't able even to invent something and got very confused with my demand. All my interest was gone, and later on he lost any respect and consideration I had for him.
The only thing what I would appreciate in him now is the acting talent, because he was able to create and maintain the image of a quiet, nice and good person, when actually he has no character, principles and courage to assume his faults and wishes. I didn't realize why he avoided me even when we were obliged to stay nearby each other as I never wished to speak with him anymore and I didn't really had resentments for him. Just a few days ago I found out the truth and understood how coward he is and what a weak personality with lack of honesty he has. In that moment my rage was awakened as I never deserved to be lied by a person who got the worst from another woman. He deserved all what he got and what he will get from the same person in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment