Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Wonderful good morning


     In all this time I was absent from my blog, I missed to write, but I knew that the inspiration must come. I thought that a great event, or a great person will be the launching force of my creativity. I felt very often in the last months that I have so many things to say and to share, but somehow something stopped me from sitting down and put in words what I feel. Even the attempts to immortalize the events or feelings in my journal were few and kind of useless.
     But now, here I am, in a regular Tuesday morning, starting what I'm planning for almost a month, from the time I got home and I decided that I will change my life. There is no great event, no great person, just the desire to accomplish and put in practice all the motivational things I read, saw and I was taught, because without practice they don't have value. As soon as I decided to pass on the nex level and practice all for what I say "Life is worthy to live" inspiration just bumped into my mind. It was enough just a great, positive start of a beautiful morning. The greeting of the the morning with a motivating meditation, which brought the missing sunshine into the dark winter dawn, in combination with an energizing yoga session is my perfect recipe for this morning.
    A good start is the key to a great day, and I'm sure that all the things I want to do today will go smoothly and at the end of the day I can go to bed pleased. This fulfillment will be completed by some new posts in this blog, as I have so many things to share and to transmit.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY FILLED WITH POSITIVE AND PEACEFUL THOUGHTS, BECAUSE THEY HAVE UNIMAGINABLE CREATIVE AND MATERIALIZING POWER.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment